Whatever your resourcing requirements, PSNW can help you. The recruitment and selection of key staff members can be a costly minefield if the correct approaches are not used. Costs for using traditional recruitment consultants can be exorbitant and don’t always guarantee that you employ the best person for the job.
PSNW has a substantial network of HR professionals and organisations which supports the efficient and effective targeting of suitably qualified and experienced candidates. We are also licensed to operate Assessment Centres, incorporating Saville & Holdsworth psychometric tests to ensure that key skills for the jobs are measured as part of the selection process.
Compared to traditionally expensive recruitment agencies, we can provide a value for money service that will meet with all of your requirements and expectations.
PSNW is able support you with an overall resourcing strategy or assist you with bespoke recruitment and selection activity.
This may include:-
- Positive Action activity, including “Positive About Disabled People” accreditation.
- Resourcing approach i.e. competency based, use of assessment centres, CVs or specific applications etc.
- Initial sifting of applications / CVs
- 2nd and 3rd stage selection processes
- Asylum & Immigration Act checks
- CRB checks
Whatever your resourcing requirements we are able to tailor an approach to suit your needs ensuring legislative compliance and of course securing the right people to do the job.